Monday, June 1, 2009

Kymberlie Jane - Bad Ass Huskergirl

This is another image from a set I did with Kymberlie. It was fun shooting with her since we did a bunch of Huskergirl sets. It really didn't make any difference if she was in a jersey, a t-shirt, or halfway out of her clothes, she really puts out a great image. Now this is funny. Kymberlie asked don't football players wear black under their eyes? Yes, I said. Curious, apparently, she wondered why? To cut down on light reflection, I thought. So let's be authentic, she said, and she pulled out some dark eye-shadow and did herself up very realistic. So it was eye-shadow that gave her this bad-ass look. Ya gotta love irony!Kymberlie now has more sets on Huskergirls.com than any other girl! There will be more too since she only lives a half an hour from me. I'll have to get her back here!

No comments: